New Shows – New to us but we are so pleased to have her, Bellingham Art Beats on Wednesdays at 3:30 pm, we’ll be airing her 1st season, so if you missed them, catch them now. Fridays at 3:30 tune in for Holly St. Icons – the background stories on businesses on Holly St. If you miss one, you can catch it on the Local Shows page here on the website. Upcoming in late June to July will be a series on local Food Trucks, so check back for the start date on that one.
We sat down over the weekend and overhauled the format to present you with a bit more organized music format.
- 5am – 8 am – mostly mellow and instrumental
- 8am – 4pm – mix of contemporary folk, soft rock and a bit of american (9-10 is talk programming)
- 4pm -7pm – blues and funk, 4pm hour includes MayoClinic News then music.
- 7 pm-10pm – rock, a bit of alternative, and much more.
- 10 pm – 5am – mostly folk music, both traditional and contemporary